of the bell upon the steeple hill,
It can be a joyous ringing or a deathly kind of knell.
Of your dedication to your avocation
– the purpose which deep within you dwells.
The calling of the muses
to be more of what you aint
To sing, to drum, to write, to quilt, to paint.
Of all people to be with nature to be free.
of the people to be more and more alert.
Of the masses to stop this un-earthly hurt.
of the sunset and sunrises
To give your life a perk
of the masses as up the hill they climb
of the wee ones….
come home come home it is supper time.
of the music to set your spirit free
The calling of a dear friend
Oh, yes, it could be me.
We are all called to be of service
To love, contemplate or pray
Hear the voice it is calling
Each moment of the day.
To each is giving a calling
To shine in our own way.
- My Creative Manifesto (catbirdquilts.wordpress.com)
- Amateur Radio And A Pediatrician (centralctpost.com)
- Prompt #2 “Anxiety of Influence” (jvpcompany.wordpress.com)
- Test on how to blog about Book65 (krisbook65.wordpress.com)
- The Great Nature Photography Project for You and Your Kids (allthingsfadra.com)