The book is read.
The dishes are done.
The laundry awaits.
And, you my love, are burning in my thoughts.
I want to share the moment with you.
I want to share the quietude of deep snow.
I want to share the stillness of nothing that has to be done…
when the errands are finished and there is no place to go.
I want so much to share my love with you.
You who are still in the fast lane…struggling with the mayhem of Monday.
Whilst I slumber in thought on my mystical magical Monday.
It is all in the point of view.
Like poster says
Unicorns do exist, they’re fat, grey and we call them Rhinos.
And so I wait….
until you discover that you missed the woman at the gate
Simply because I am out among the stars….
Singing my own song of praises to the muses on a
Mystical magical Monday.
- Reality vs. Mystical (wilmingtonmac.com)
- The Magic of a Mystical Mind (omtimes.com)
- A Mystical Man with Magic Feet (novelsofmssimpson.com)
- Yes There Are Dragons! (thisoldtoad.com)
- NASA finds billions of earth-like planets, but we won’t live there anytime soon (pbs.org)
- Researchers Say Milky Way Has Billions of Earth-Like Planets (newsy.com)
- Earthshaking news: There may be other planets like ours (usatoday.com)
- One in 5 Milky Way stars hosts potentially life-friendly Earths – Study (dnaindia.com)
- Kepler Space Telescope Data Suggests Dizzying Number of Earth-Size Planets (guardianlv.com)