A growing fear – walking in a highway
Every morning on the way to work I had to walk along a highway at night. A lot of long haul trucks used the road to be able to make their morning deliveries. At high-speed they were frightening monsters passing just a couple of feet away. I felt brave but I was scared too. I got this “what if” attitude. Every day I thought about this. What if an accident happens?
As an ECKist I have a best friend, Sri Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. He is holding his my hand over me and protects me from harm’s way. I have to take care of my own life, but he watches in case there are lessons to be learnt. In this case I asked for help and said I was willing to learn the lessons that came with it. And the little drops of fear still kept coming.
One cold spring morning the ice on the ponds had started to melt in the morning sun and the black ice was gone. I had got passed the stretch on the highway in one piece and relaxed. It was still some water on the parking lot, not deep enough to be above the soles of my winter shoes. The wind was blowing and the water had some ripples on it. No ice I sighed in relief. One step out in the water, and I knew. The black ice had not melted completely. Flat out in the air my head hit the bumper of the parked car just inches away from the tow hook. I ended up with some blood running down my face. A lady from a nearby shop drove me to the Emergency Room. Four small stitches were all I needed. And it was the best plastic surgeon on duty. It left no scar. Then the Mahanta guided me again, “Never let a crisis go to waste.”
With a little bandage and some visible blue bruises I was the major attraction for the school kids when I drove the school bus the next week. They were so caring. They wondered if it was painful and so on. They got a lot of wisdom that might benefit them in the future. It hurts a little when it happens but the pain goes away and what it would look like day by day.
What really happened here? Why did the Master not intervene? Well, he helped me. He watched as I grew this karmic debt of fear that would finally cause a fatal accident. I had unconsciously been creating my own translation, holding on to this negative pattern of fear. And I did not know.
In due time, he allowed a minor accident to happen. Missing the tow hook by inches he indicated it was close to a major accident. If I had hit it, I would not have been here today. The minor accident removed the grip of fear that had built up over years. Knowing this I was grateful and happy and I was able to let go of the negative thought pattern. The Master gave me a valuable lesson, and helped a group of school children learning that a few stitches and a bruise did not cause any major problems.
I thank you for teaching me to sing HU for protection and increasing the contact with my guardian Angel, the one that gave help in the day of great need.
- Niels-Jul Yrvin A problem Solved – True story about a man who got help to overcome a fear – Guest Author (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Discovering diets to stay healthy…Guest Author Niels-Jul Yrvin…(unedited and published with thanks) (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Conquering Fear Guest Author Niels-Jul Yrvin via Eckankar (with thanks) (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Niels-Jul Yrvin – Guest Author- A Starry Night (Uneditied and published with Love) (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Niels-Jul Yrvin – A Miracle saves a life – Guest Author (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- The story teller – a tribute to Niels-Jul Yrvin (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- A Message of Divine Love by Niels-Jul Yrvin (Guest author) Unedited and published with love (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Guest Author Niels-ul Yrvin Miracles happen in our times too (Unedited and published with love) (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Spiritual Exercise Harold Klemp Mahanta at the Door (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Guest Author Niels-Jul Towards the end of Life (unedited and published with love) (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)