When the snow clouds and the blizzards have had their windy play.
I can come into the livingroom where my lovely prism sits
To join in with the dancing beams of light as they pirouette and do the splits.
All the colours of the rainbow dance across my room.
They climb the walls dashing brightly around my house banishing winter’s gloom.
How blessed I am to know the beauty of the rainbows’ as they dance within my heart, reminding me of the Creator’s presence from which I never have to part.
This knowledge of the love of Creator gives my life a glow…
Like the winter rainbows that I have come to know.
- Creator’s love with Colin Hall’s artistry (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Creator…more surrender please?..artwork by Colin Hall (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Winner wonderland…artistry by Colin Hall (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- My House in Retz Come for Tea? with Colin Hall visual artistry (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- *Wowsers, we did it together..86,879 views all time…announcement features artistry of Colin Hall (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)