I am watching the
Clouds across the sky.
I am immersed in the wind blowing.
I have more than plenty blessings
I have more bounty and more abundance.
I know this feeling
The feeling that there is more.
More, I could be learning.
More, I could be doing.
More, I could be loving.
Where is the service in my wee life?
Perhaps, it is in the moment of contemplation?
Perhaps, it is in the moment of listening to a child?
Perhaps, it is in this moment of divine discontent
When I want to do more that is worth while.
- For just one moment (jvcooljan.wordpress.com)
- The Windy City (youknowhowpeopletalk.wordpress.com)
- Marie (nikarasco.wordpress.com)
- Victory! (my-socialexperiment.com)
- Fortuna (thetarotman.wordpress.com)
- Windy Walk in the Fens (sianarulanantham.wordpress.com)
Bending now on Soul’s knees.
I am listening to the breeze.
It blows so softly.
I long to sleep.
But I like the poet….Robert Frost *
” I, have miles to go before I sleep”.
There are so many lessons….
that I am not learning well….
there are other lessons that sear my heart to hell…
there are many moments
I would like to speak out for the fight….
but I am an aging listener….
keeping vigil in the night….
Creator of All, my Beloved Guide…
Why is this restlessness in which I abide…
What is this divine discontent which I feel inside?
Where is the gratitude?
Where is the Joy?
How can I serve you..
When the longing to go Home is so strong?
Is that my mission to share the longing for Home?
To share that the divine discontent is you calling me?
Creator, here I am.
Take me, use me, let me serve (warts and all).
How long has it been since this winter of my divine discontent?
Where has the excitement and ‘un-exhaled’ breath gone?
Blossoming in spring
I have lingering moments of sadness
A forgotten memory if you will.
Remembering the pain of the winter
When the learning was all uphill.
The nostalgia for the trauma and drama
Is not real.
Now that I am free
from the pain in this moment
Now that I am free
of the bondage of self
I can open my heart of hearts
I can laugh again.
I can feel.
I am truly blossoming in spring.
Now to dance the dance of mirth
as my hands go digging in the earth.
The joy of worship in the garden
will loosen the chains
will bring me pardon.
The mirror lies.
It does not see.
All the joys now hiding in me.
As I blossom forth in spring.
- Spring forth in gratitude (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Apple Blossom Cake (blissfullyscrumptious.com)
- Friday Photos (cheetahsinmyshoes.com)
- Cherry Blossom’s Dark Symbolism (socyberty.com)
- Crab Apple Blossoms. (themomcamera.wordpress.com)
- Poem about Cherry Blossoms Spring Symbolism (fmpoetry.wordpress.com)
into the snows
of the divine discontent.
My spirit struggles
in its desire
to know more,
to be more,
to serve more,
to love more.
to the warmth
of the snow.
The snow falls
into the complete
I am now
in the shelter
of your love.
I am home.
- Shelter of your love (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Ah, the snow falls. (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Image by Degilbo on flickr via Flickr
HU-a love song to God
I have slept deeply dreaming for a hundred thousand lifetimes…content in my divine discontent.
Then the miracle happened.
Soul heard the still small voice.
It was on the wind.
It was within me.
It was in every sound.
It flooded Soul.
Soul was safe.
Soul was home.
Soul was free.
- Love for all Souls (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Soul is…solace (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)