As the fall morning dew
deepens into rain…
I want to be in love with life again
I want to be more “insane”.
I want the freedom of day
To manifest a song.
I want to read poetry out loud.
I want to sing along.
I want to stretch into the hills
To lay on the mountain forest floor.
I am grateful for all the blessings I have…
But this morning,
I want more.
I want to give my joy to you,
Wrapped with a feathered bow
I want to let my heart-strings
Sing, and I wanted you to know.
Photos Jasper National Park Sept 2008 MaryHelen Ferris words Sept 2013
- Observe Diamonds of the Morning (catnipoflife.wordpress.com)
- Morning Dew (kiyoraclover.wordpress.com)
- Ch 1-5 ~ A New Friend (waxnwings.wordpress.com)
- Morning Dew (mypoeticreflections.wordpress.com)
- Remi. (lifeotbox.wordpress.com)
- The Words. A Fable (stirlingwriter.wordpress.com)
- Morning Dew (lockwoodlevi.wordpress.com)
- After Elizabeth BB (mikeinkwazi.wordpress.com)