we have in the Creator.
Just to trust Him
at his word.
Oh, how blessed
to walk in service.
Oh, to be of one accord.
Often, I forget to trust him
Then the pain
it does increase !
When, finally , I remember
it is released.
Feb 24th, 2011 17:00 on bus from Lethbrdige to Calgary for a visit. I was invited for five days. I stayed for closer to five weeks. This poem, written on the bus. was my mantra whilst I visited and learned from family. After almost 40 years I had been invited for Christmas with the family. Now I would be there to learn and love again.
- Rambling thoughts as a loved one says their bye’s (Dedicated to Rick Vogt) (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- The Creator Biggie Sized My Blessings – (update re flooding in Alberta Canada) (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Love song to all the Husbands (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Be Thankful (sandyrodgersministries.wordpress.com)
- In Bringing Heaven to Earth, be Yourself – A Message from the Angels, 21 July 2013 (bluedragonjournal.com)
- Our Help comes from The Lord! (1safeharborisjesus.wordpress.com)