So seldom the silence seeps singing “Surrender”….
I spent most of my life in genuflection
without surrender’s sweet song.
Now to my amazement, the joy can not be contained.
The lack of ritual is what was needed and maintained.
- Surrender is a sweet, sweet song…Soul can sing it all your whole life long. (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- The Silence (thesecretkeeper.net)
- On music and… my beautiful LIFE! (teresayoung.com)
- Meditative Thought: Surrendering to the Unfolding (awakenedlifenow.com)
- Mary’s Mantra of the Day: I will surrender (thelovegardenersblog.wordpress.com)