Where does Trust begin?
I sincerely believe it is an INSIDE JOB.
When I trust my heart, my capacity to love…
unconditionally….I can trust you.
What you do with that gift of trust is not my responsibility.
Recently, I saw an aging man.
He does not trust.
He cannot trust.
He never learned to trust.
You give him love.
He does not trust it.
So I gave him love as the broken child
of the Creator that I saw him to be.
I gave him the trust
I would have wanted him to always have known.
“How could you?” I was asked.
I visualized I was standing at his grave-side
with the way things were between us.
All the childhood trauma,
violence surfaced in the conversation at his burial.
I gave myself a gift.
I treated him AS IF he were worthy of trust
when I saw him after the visualization.
I gave him the unconditional love
that the Creator has always given me.
I did not give up on the aging man.
The Creator has never given up on me.
- A deep breath in and ……… (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Trust and Loneliness (radiances.wordpress.com)
- Trust in me (hopeoflight.wordpress.com)
- Trust (annielowry.com)
- Trust (jazzminsmith.com)
- Yes, I will TRUST…. (charlzwp14.wordpress.com)
- Its a question of trust! (emergecoaching.typepad.com)
- Good Morning, Beloved (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- On the Wings of Prayer (patcegan.wordpress.com)