Thank you dear friend
for your long distance call.
I know whatever you’re doing
this winter and fall,
(may be keeping you busy
but you took the time to speak)
It is only your voice
into my heart does sneak.
I am so blessed to find
Your loving voice
at the end of my telephone line.
Your beauty and wisdom
I could hear in a minute.
Reflecting your life, dear heart,
I am so glad I am in it.
Your voice and your laughter,
quite make my day.
Your kind sharing of loving
thoughtfulness has full sway.
I miss you dear friend
from my life left behind.
I want to hear all about your changes,
I hope you don`t mind.
How are the children,
your Mother and Dad?
I think dear beloved old friend
you are the best that I’ve ever had.
Down through the centuries
and over the miles
There is nothing like the sound of your
voice to make me smile.
I am so blessed to have found you,
to be connected again.
May we walk together,
till our journey ends.
Thank you dear friend for making my day.
I am sending love and blessings always your way.
- Finding your Voice by Choice with “Celtic Woman……the Voice” (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Daily Post Challenge: The Sweetest Voice (claudiagiulia.wordpress.com)
- Five Ways to Discover Your Unique Voice (barbarascottblog.com)
- a voice (kluschek.wordpress.com)
- A Sunny Afternoon (dustythane.wordpress.com)