new age….that one interests me….are you telling me I can wake up tomorrow and have a new age
These are worthy goals.
My goals at the moment are finding onions for the post roast.
Something I can self realize.
Something I can certainly manifest.
Being the Goddess of Pot Roast is not easy.
It is April for goodness sake.
Taxes are due.
It has been so long since we had bannock and stew..
I am tired from all the payments to make.
The government cheque
does not last often
past the middle of the month
So to ascend
to the mighty heights
of having pot roast
on the seventeenth of the month
Makes me unequivocably the Goddess of Pot Roast.
- sriracha brown sugar pot roast with garlic rosemary aioli (cooklovepeople.wordpress.com)
- Slow Cooker Rosemary Roast and Potatoes (mommyhatescooking.com)
- How to Make Pot Roast in a Crockpot and Recipe for Balsamic and Onion Pot Roast (kalynskitchen.com)
- Mary Magdalene Speaks – Channelled through Natalie Glasson March 18, 2012 (007blueray.wordpress.com)
- Pot Roast (myheartsmission.com)
- Best-Ever Pot Roast from Simple Shortcut Recipes (nancysrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Roast, dried bananas and clothes (fourbluehills.com)
- The Roast With The Most (bondotmom.com)