I hear your voice in an opera or country song.
I see your smile in crowded places.
I feel your touch when I close my eyes.
I think about you…it is no surprise.
Each and every one I loved before today
Have taught me a special way of understanding:
Oh, you know who you are.
You are my heroes.
You are my beloved, dear heart teachers.
You are the keepers of the heart.
You are the heroes to all you meet.
You are a treasure in my life.
I love you my heroes.
You have stepped up to the plate for others.
You have conquered your fears.
You have listened to others.
You are the heroes of every day living.
I am blessed you are in my life.
- The still small Voice (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Looking for a hero (jillshalvis.com)
- Tilting at Windmills or The Search for True Heroes (lisawieldswords.wordpress.com)
- What Makes A Hero – The Passing of Eric Lowen (datamusicata.com)
- Romantic hero who’s glad he’s a popera star (independent.co.uk)
- Another one…l.o.v.e. (daphnegan.wordpress.com)
- Love Letter (milenanik3.wordpress.com)
- take what you want of me. it’s yours (unwrittentruth.wordpress.com)