Thank you kindly
for the kind nomination of this award….
Now I have this honour to share so I want to say a big THANK YOU to here are the rules and a few words about the award:
Leibster is German & means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favourite’ & the idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers all in the spirit of gathering more connections
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
I would like to pass this award to:
- Liebster Blog Award (joeandjulieskitchen.wordpress.com)
- It’s Valentine’s Day…and I Got a Liebster Blog Award! (happilyeverafter71011.wordpress.com)
- I Am Beloved “Liebster Blog Award (thepurplejacket.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Blog Award (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)
- Liebster Award #2 (celestealluvial.wordpress.com)