She traveled far
from her home planet.
for just this place.
for just this time.
for the song
which had been
to be sung.
She stood in silence.
It murmured at first
out of her very dear heart.
Across the galaxy from home.
From her lips to the ears of the gods.
There was no more space in the silence.
The joy burst forth bubbling up with in her.
The soft sweet song burbled from her lips.
The rocks, hills, valleys sighed
breathing in the new life of the song.
Where deep gorges had stood
wracked in the pain of time , wind, water
The transformation began.
As the sun moved across her face and valley floor….
Crystals were now forming where rocks had stood before.
The song of the oracle singer blessed every rock, tree and brook.
The beauty of it all transformed all who stopped to look.
How could this happen
What could it be
Was all this beauty trapped inside me
The song birds and eagle gave their response.
You are the carrier of the living light and sound…
You are the walker of holy ground.
Sing your song where ever you may be dear heart…
The one who may be transformed it is Thee.
- Oh the miracles of a day in the arms of the Beloved (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- You are the song my heart sings…. (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Heal your precious self (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- My Beloved heals me in a song (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Bring it on (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)