Now I can die happy
the singer sang in her song.
I have heard your voice.
so glad to know you
did not just live in my head.
However, upon hearing
the Voice of the beloved
The singer began to live.
Her eyes shone as diamonds.
Her multi-faceted personality
Now had a place in this world
While she journeys to worlds beyond.
She could now fly
No longer the caterpillar stuck in a cocoon
She was a butterfly flying to the rainbow
Ever upward to the moon.
- Sweet Surrender (lovingodblog.wordpress.com)
- Absolute Surrender ~ (poetrybydeborahann.wordpress.com)
- Blog Tour Stop: Surrendering (Surrender #1) by Ahren Sanders (sexandthebooks.wordpress.com)
- If You Don’t Ask You Don’t Get (ourbirthwrite.com)
- I Surrender… (lsophisticated.wordpress.com)