The fever distorts
the little reality that I know.
I live in the moment
“beyond the beyond”
I see beauty in Its perfect array.
I cling to the moment.
I live in the beauty
of the sublime.
I will be sad.
when the fever subsides.
For back to reality,
I must abide.
But for the moment
It is the beloved
imagination I ride.
Photo by MaryHelen Ferris -Jasper National Park Canada – Sept 2008
- Fall morning dew deepening in to rain… (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Love is the mortar (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Oh Canada! Jasper National Park, Alberta (sites2seeasap.wordpress.com)
- Light up your night sky with Jasper’s Dark Sky Festival! (examiner.com)
- forest royalty (mexyoudelisphotography.wordpress.com)
- Best of canada.com Travel – Sept. 14-20, 2013 (o.canada.com)
- Scenery from a train moving across Canada – Part 3: The Canadian Rockies (markmeltonblog.com)
- Peyto Lake – Banff National Park (janelleslingerland.wordpress.com)