I want to thank you for
Your dedication , determination
Devotion of love through service
In the arts, music and song.
You give my life a deeper purpose,
a mission, a meaning
I can hear you singing
in my heart
all day long.
In the tiny chapel,
you trained and laboured
You practiced tirelessly by the hour.
Your voice to me a heavenly choir.
your Spirit took flight.
The song came alive in your voice.
The pitch, the tone,
the melody were perfect .
your loving devotion shone through…
as together we rejoiced.
I began to listen…
falling deeper into the tone
I floated deep within the song.
I was no longer alone.
My spirit soared.
My joy along.
I want to thank you for your beauty
your devotion to your craft
as you sing your song.
You have given me a gift of love…
I feel I should ask for your autograph.
the world comes crowding in.
the fame takes you away.
I want to thank you
for being an instrument of healing…
deep within my heart today.
- ‘The Voice’ Recap: The Top 6 Perform Twice (abcnews.go.com)
- Dia De Los Muertos (breezyandbeyond.wordpress.com)
- Quote For My Lo… (trueluve420.wordpress.com)
- Devotion (sandyrodgersministries.wordpress.com)
- Chronicles of Love (gunjanupreti.wordpress.com)
- Singing that SONG! (afiakurue.wordpress.com)
- Love & devotion (jjamu.wordpress.com)
- Empathy in Worship Music? (neilfbrown.wordpress.com)
- Even Creators Need a Creative Outlet (keepingitrealkatie.wordpress.com)
- CRICKET SONG! Recording of crickets slowed down sound like human choir! (12160.info)