The storm is raging deep within.
How can I surrender to it
and not somehow win?
The anger is passed.
The lesson learned.
All along it was love I spurned.
Love for the Creator.
Love for self.
Love through service.
All of the love from ages past,
Was just waiting on the shelf.
How discomforting was the noise !
How deep the divine discontent !
The longer the healing storm raged
the deeper in love I went.
Deep inside against my will.
Deeper yet to find You still
Waiting, whispering above the storm.
“You are safe my Child
My love will keep you warm.”
Then the glowing, tingling, healing silence.
So much love one could almost hear it.
The silence now moves me so.
I can feel the healing storms tentacles
reaching me, teaching me….
“re-membering” and connecting me to all I know.
- Where does Trust begin? (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Gifts from the Creator (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Good Morning, Beloved (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Doorway of love (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- Love ~~ Rumi Quote (bipolarmuse.com)