I remember those
with thunder in my head
I could not remember
where I had been,
who I was with,
and for certain not what I had said.
I no longer dance
with demon rum,
nor his enticing friend whisky.
I can be myself with laughter
replacing the thunder mornings instead.
Now the thunder in my morning
Is a wondrous electrical storm.
I watch it out my window
whilst I stay safe and warm.
The thunder in my spirit dances now with glee
As I watch the Creator dancing in lightning across the sky.
Oh, yes, the thunder morning of a storm truly beckons me !
- Lightning Over Seattle (dunthor.com)
- Rain, thunder and lightning expected Thursday (king5.com)
- Thunder, rain concentrated in south Puget Sound (king5.com)
- I Hear Thunder (samlewis4.wordpress.com)
- You Will Hear Thunder, by Anna Akhmatova (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- thunder (ifitfallsonthefloor.com)
- Not keeping calm but carrying on – another update on managing thunder phobia (weliveinaflat.wordpress.com)
- Severe Thunder Storm Watch for Thunder Bay (netnewsledger.com)
- Sam’s Storms (sphilly19.wordpress.com)