The winter night sky beckons me Home.
The wondrous stars dance into my heart.
The moon peaks out from behind the cloud,
it caresses my being.
The night has a mystical mystery
with a magical wonderful start.
As far as the “I” can see
I am connected.
I am embraced.
I am surrendered to thee.
I return to thee in the dream state
I learn more about love.
I learn more about my mission…
When the winter night sky beckons.
- A cold winter night (thepoetvoice.wordpress.com)
- Portstewart Night sky (lancorz.co.uk)
- Week 45 – A Dark Night Sky (weeklyristinw.wordpress.com)
- Night sky (girlwithadhd.wordpress.com)
- DSLR Shooting Time-Lapse of the Night Sky Captures Its Own Theft Instead (petapixel.com)
- Watch this: Full 360-degree view of the night sky captured with fisheye lens (theverge.com)
- Leonid Meteor Shower of 2012 (Sky Maps and Photos) (space.com)