Gentle voices joining forces.
Building a home with loving touches:
love`s touch is seen and felt
in the window with is welcome light
in the kindness of the children all day and late at night
in the love in the parent`s eyes
extended to all they meet
through their smiles
through their happy feet….
in the laughter at the antics of the siblings
In the unspoken greetings of their loving smiles.
This is a wonderful miracle for me to experience.
I thank you for the opportunity to be of service, to observe and absorb.
My suitcases are not as over flowing as my heart.
- Your touch is nagging at me…. (g8listener.wordpress.com)
- My Heart Is A Castle (serendipityplus.wordpress.com)
- The Castle Wall (artisanx2.wordpress.com)
- Stained Glass Window in Kitchen/Antique Plates (clochesandlavender.com)
- The window on the inner (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)