Our task as we move beyond modernism might be to perceive the poetry, the spirituality, & the mystery in all forms of relationship, understanding that both the joys & the trials constitute an education in the soul. We might also stand against current values & realize deeply & seriously that a good friend is perhaps more valuable than a good job, that a genuine marriage of hearts means more than success, & that the endings, failures, arguments, divorces & ruptures that are so painful in the pursuit of intimacy have their mysterious necessity....Thomas Moore…
I have always been captivated by images of this marvelous, triple roofed, vibrantly painted building! Supposedly built entirely of wood without using a single nail, 'The Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests' is considered one of the best examples of traditional Chinese architecture!
Imagine my surprise then, to discover that this building is not actually a temple and does not house the main altar of the Temple of Heaven!
The writer huddled in the cold,
afraid to sleep lest the thoughts and courage escape her.
The woman who was telling the story
to the writer would soon want to see the first draft.
The sex energy is huge.
It attracted all the slugs in out of the rain.
The writer huddled in the cold,
knowing her passion in writing the book would keep her warm
that the cold would keep her focused.
- 4 Tips to Help Non-Writers Become Better Writers (insatiablesolopreneur.com)
- My New Writer Space (janmorrill.wordpress.com)
- SOLSC: My Back Story (booksavors.wordpress.com)
- What I’m Reading Now (valrfederoff.wordpress.com)
- The Flow of Inspiration (davefarmersblog.wordpress.com)
- Am I a Trainer or a Writer? (trainingwrite.wordpress.com)
- 12/01/30/9096 (poemsforkush.com)
- The Writer’s Midwife – A transformational workshop (overachairfeet.wordpress.com)
- Year of writing (sarahjansen.wordpress.com)
- How To Make a Decorative Wreath From Wisteria Strands (talesfromthefarm.wordpress.com)
- Battery Table Lamps Are Wonderful When Energy Failures Arise Suddenly (mydecorarticles.com)
- Eddie Rickenbacker’s Tiffany Lamps May Fetch $2 Million (blogs.sfweekly.com)
Spring, I love you.
The renewal of the sap that is running through my roots, my trunk, my branches, my leaves.
I was once a nut…laying on the ground…feeling I had no purpose.
Then life stomped and trampled me into the earth.
I had nowhere to go…except to go to the surrender of the earth.
Then the miracle began.
I lost my husk, my shell cracked and opened.
The core of me began to grow and groan.
I awaited the rains with a thirst of the ages.
I longed for the sunlight of the spirit with its wisdom of the sages.
Now 69 summers later…I am the oak tree standing tall in the forest.
I open my branches to the finest feathered friends.
I open my branches in praise to the sunlight of the spirit as it dances
On my leaves, through my branches warming my roots.
The kundalini dance I dance in the wind is heard throughout the woodland.
My leaves shake, vibrate and send a tsunami of love to all.
Here we are together at last.
Spring, I love you.
- Shadow Dancing (thesongoflifelostjournals.wordpress.com)
- Dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight? It takes two to tango. (wilmingtonfavs.com)
- the tree of life and improving the branches (jrfibonacci.wordpress.com)
- Dance Around or Direct? (lizawrites.wordpress.com)
- Why can’t they dance? (leander42.wordpress.com)
- Dancing to the Mystery of Life (awakeningtothedance.com)
- Dance Fever! (thebrownrabbit.wordpress.com)
- Vision of Two Trees.. (snowwhitedove.wordpress.com)
It’s Monday. Time to slip on your hot flash jacket, and head back to work. Like a female
pine cone squeezing its scales with humidity, (yes, pine cones have gender) fabric woven with chemistry and British voodoo will react to internal and external temperatures. (Developed by UK based Centre for Biometric Technologies according to Gizmag)
Soon, women screaming obscenities and ripping clothing off in a hormonal red-faced flush will be a thing of the past.
I look out over the Grinds this night, to see stars shining through the early night. But, stars they aren’t, as it’s clear to see; they’re solid bright and twinkle free. The Lunar Light shines high above the planet named for a Goddess of Love. By Jove! Another rests before it too flies, casting more excitement up in the skies.
Astronomers at the universities of Leicester and Monash studied the structure of some massive black holes which are billions of times heavier than the sun.
"Almost every galaxy has an enormously massive black hole in its center,” said Andrew King of the University of Leicester. “Our own galaxy, the Milky Way, has one about four million times heavier than the sun.
On the road from Arizona to Colorado, somewhere around the Four Corners area, my friend and I got lost on an indian reservation. It felt like we were driving forever on a flat and empty strip of road. As we got further and further we realized we were going the wrong direction and turned around. But the bleak landscape did inspire a driving picture along the road. Hope you enjoy!
I have walked alone this lifetime or so it would seem to someone who does not know me who does not know how I dream……This year I will be 69 summers…walking full face into the wind..
When it is time to walk on
I will not be going alone
I will be taking your memories with me
To be my gown, my staff, my throne.
I have died a hundred times each and every day
Death is my companion as I walk the narrow way.
- Loners on the Trail…. (greatpoetrymhf.wordpress.com)
- A long walk with Bo (thedoggerel.wordpress.com)
- Fancy a Walk? (lynnekovan.com)
- Which way do you Walk ? By Autumn (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- A Meditation on Walking (roamingwithdan.wordpress.com)
- Walking Is More Than Just Exercise (dfconsultants.wordpress.com)
- A Walk Into Work (ephiriel.wordpress.com)
- Adventure! (magimomsblog.wordpress.com)
Whilst browsing Wordpress blogs today, I came across a number of posts about worldwide landmarks, and it made me think about places I'd like to visit. Here are some of them:
1) The Eiffel Tower, France.
2) Pyramids, Egypt
3) Statue of Liberty, New York City
4) Great Barrier Reef, Australia
5) Florence, Italy
6) Las Vegas Strip, USA
7) Dead Sea, Jordan…